All of us at A SOULIS ENTERPRISES LTD are committed to providing our services (lifting and transportation) and products (cranes) to our client's satisfaction, always honoring the contractual terms while maintaining the highest of quality levels.
Our company ensures that all necessary health, safety and environmental measures are taken, in order to protect our staff and the public. We always work with respect to the environment.
It is therefore our priority and policy to:
- Achieve the best quality products and services to our customers in order to fulfill and exceed their demands and expectations.
- Achieve the highest standards of health and safety performance through the minimization of risk.
- Minimize the environmental impact of our activities in terms of resource consumption, pollution and waste creation.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers' and stakeholders.
In order to realize this policy objective, we:
- Foster an industry best safety culture through the right personal attitudes and behaviors in a supportive work environment using effective processes.
- Establish all necessary measures for prevention of accidents, incidents and professional diseases and provide a healthy and safe working environment.
- Establish all necessary measures for prevention of pollution.
- Comply with all the applicable health, safety, environment and employment legislation and international treaties.
- Continually improve our safety, health, environment and quality performance.
- Establish and resource improvement plans with challenging and measurable objectives and targets.
- Expect the co-operation and commitment of everyone on, or connected with, the site in delivering improved performance.
- Work positively with all our associates, our customers and all other stakeholder organizations and individuals; strive to understand their needs and meet their requirements.
The adoption of a Management System according to the ISO 9001: 2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001 standards and the European Regulation EMAS contributes to the realization of the Policy Goals. This policy forms the basis for the establishment of objectives and it is communicated to all personnel with the aim of its implementation.
With this policy statement, we are committed for the continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Management System through the systematic monitoring of its performance and the implementation of the necessary improvement actions. The policy and the objectives are reviewed during structured management reviews at least once a year in order to ensure their continuing suitability.